DDA 2019 - Coming Home - Saturday, February 23, 2019 - 6 pm to Midnight
Missed the January Open House? Take a personal tours of All Saints. Contact the school to make an appointment. Need 2019-2020 registration paperwork or more info? Click here.
Did you know that All Saints offers a Tuition Transfer Grant to families who transfers their child into grades 1-7 from any local private*, public, charter or home school for the 2019-2020 school year. With this two-year grant, families will receive $1,000 per student in year one, and $500 per student in year two, which will be applied to offset the current school tuition.
Parent and Tot Group meets on Fridays from 9 - 10 am. Time for you and your little one to come to school, and make new friends. Drop in as you are able. We meet in Room 108. Please enter school through Door 1. Parent/caregiver must stay with child(ren). Click here for the Parent and Tot Group calendar.
At All Saints Catholic Academy, lifelong memories and friendships are made and cherished. The All Saints Catholic Academy Mission is to develop future leaders who are formed by academic excellence, service to others, and respect for all in a Christ-centered community. Can you see your student and family here at All Saints? Please know how welcome you are!
All Saints Catholic Academy offers small classroom instruction (with two to three sections at almost every grade level) superior academics, and superb preparation for high school and beyond.
Our Growing Saints Early Childhood Academy preschool program offers parents of three and four year old students flexibility and choice in putting together their child's schedule. We offer the following for three and four year olds -
- Excellent, challenging academics - Our preschool curriculum includes Everyday Math (University of Chicago), World of Wonders Language Arts (McGraw Hill), Handwriting without Tears
- A wide variety of activities that include art, Spanish enrichment, music and physical education.
- Character, virtues building and faith formation in an elementary school setting with degreed and certified educators.
- End to end education and care that includes full and half days, and extended care.
- Large, bright and colorful classrooms. Full playground with padded surface.
- Opportunities for free and creative play and social-emotional development.