2019-2020 Annual Fund Appeal
At All Saints Catholic Academy, lifelong memories and friendships are made and cherished. The All Saints Catholic Academy Mission is to develop future leaders who are formed by academic excellence, service to others, and respect for all in a Christ-centered community. ALL ARE WELCOME at All Saints. We hope that you can see your student and family here at All Saints.
All Saints Catholic Academy offers small classroom instruction (with two to three sections at every grade level) superior academics, and superb preparation for high school and beyond.
Our Growing Saints Early Childhood Academy preschool program offers parents of three and four year old students flexibility and choice in putting together their child's schedule. Every child deserves a great educational foundation on which to build. Our preschool offers robust academics in a true school setting, taught by certified teachers, with art, Spanish enrichment, music and physical education, and character/virtues building and faith formation. Find out more by contacting us TODAY!
Our Growing Saints Early Childhood Academy preschool program offers parents of three and four year old students flexibility and choice in putting together their child's schedule. We offer the following for three and four year olds -
- Excellent, challenging academics - Our preschool curriculum includes Everyday Math (University of Chicago), World of Wonders Language Arts (McGraw Hill), Handwriting without Tears
- A wide variety of activities that include art, Spanish enrichment, music and physical education.
- Character, virtues building and faith formation in an elementary school setting with degreed and certified educators.
- End to end education and care that includes full and half days, and extended care.
- Large, bright and colorful classrooms. Full playground with padded surface.
- Opportunities for free and creative play and social-emotional development.