Every Day is a Great Day to Be a Saint
Parent and Tot Group meets on Fridays from 9 - 10 am. Time for you and your little one to come to school, and make new friends. Drop in as you are able. We meet in Room 108. Please enter school through Door 1. Parent/caregiver must stay with child(ren). Click here for the Parent and Tot Group calendar.
Our Growing Saints Early Childhood Academy preschool program offers parents of three and four year old students flexibility and choice in putting together their child's schedule. We offer the following for three and four year olds -
- Excellent, challenging academics - Our preschool curriculum includes Everyday Math (University of Chicago), World of Wonders Language Arts (McGraw Hill), Handwriting without Tears
- A wide variety of activities that include art, Spanish enrichment, music and physical education.
- Character, virtues building and faith formation in an elementary school setting with degreed and certified educators.
- End to end education and care that includes full and half days, and extended care.
- Large, bright and colorful classrooms. Full playground with padded surface.
- Opportunities for free and creative play and social-emotional development.