To give our students (tomorrow’s adults) a way to relate to the world that is not self-centered but rather “other” centered. These are the teachings of Jesus.
- All Saints Catholic Academy will embrace curriculum and pedagogy that reflects peace and social justice as well as stewardship, philanthropic teachings and servant leadership.
- Students must be challenged to analyze injustices across all curricular experiences in an effort to increase their understanding, and to develop a strong moral conscience.
- Our curriculum will be reflective of the rich opportunities that the perspectives of peace, social justice, stewardship, philanthropy, and servant leadership offer.
- Parent educational and support programs are key components to our servant leadership approach.
- Teacher in-service will occur frequently to ensure that school visioning and goal setting are consistent and up-to-date.