Tuition Payment Options
All Saints Catholic Academy uses FACTS/Nelnet Business Solutions, a third party tuition management company, to collect tuition and student fees that are owed to the school.
FACTS is the nation’s leading provider of tuition payment plans, and has been serving schools and their families for over 30 years (founded in 1986).
Families may select one of the following tuition payment plans when they establish their FACTS agreement for the 2022-2023 school year:
- Payment in Full (tuition payment will be taken on July 1, 2022)
- Monthly Payments (11 payment plan will begin in July, 2022 and end in May, 2023)
- Quarterly Payments (payments will be scheduled in July, 2022, October, 2022, January, 2023, and April, 2023)
Please be aware of the following important information:
All school families are required to enroll in FACTS and select the Auto Pay feature when establishing their agreement. Families should establish their FACTS account online within one week of registration.
Simple Steps to Enroll in a FACTS Payment Plan Online:
1. You will first need to create an online account. Click Here to establish your FACTS Online Account.
2. Then click on the Set Up a Payment Plan link.
3. Select the school year for which you will be paying.
4. Complete the steps as prompted.
Please note that there is a cost to school families to establish a FACTS account.
Financial Aid Information
All Saints is please to be able to offer needs based financial assistance for the 2022-2023 school year to school families from among the following options:
- the Catholic Education Foundation (CEF) of the Diocese of Joliet
- Parish Assistance Awards for registered parishioners in good standing of ASCA's sponsoring and supporting parishes (availability varies)
- the Illinois Tax Credit Scholarship Program - Empower Illinois
FACTS is used by All Saints Catholic Academy and all diocesan schools for financial assistance application evaluation in addition to tuition and fee collection. All families seeking assistance are required to complete the FACTS Grant and Aid Assessment application which is used for Catholic Education Foundation (CEF) awards from the Diocese of Joliet at both the grade school and high school levels, and for parish assistance awards.
Click here for more financial aid information and time sensitive application dates
Catholic Education Foundation (CEF) and Parish Assistance Awards
Please see the following important information about Catholic Education Foundation (CEF) and Parish Assistance Awards:
- All families seeking assistance must complete a FACTS Grant and Aid Assessment application each year . The FACTS application is used for both CEF and parish assistance awards.
- Needs based financial assistance is generally available for ASCA students entering K-8 (please note that this varies by parish with respect to parish awards – please speak with your pastor as to availability).
- All FACTS Grant and Aid Assessment applications must be completed and verified by the Monday, April 1, 2022 deadline.
- Do not delay - start your FACTS Grant and Aid Assessment application today by clicking here, and signing into your FACTS account. Be sure to upload all supporting documents by the March 1 deadline.
- There is a fee to file a FACTS Grant and Aid Assessment application, which is paid by the school family.
We wish to work with our school families and assist you with your financial assistance application, however, we must have your 2022-2023 application completed in a timely manner for your family to be considered for financial assistance.
Tax Credit Scholarship Program - Empower Illinois
Click here for more information on how to apply. .
If you have any questions about the financial aid process, please contact Patty Bajek, Director of Student Services, at (630) 961-6125, or email@example.com. If you need further information on completing the FACTS application, please contact their office directly at 1-800-390-4690.