Tuition Payment Options
All Saints Catholic Academy uses FACTS/Nelnet Business Solutions, a third party tuition management company, to collect tuition, student fees and most monies owed to the school. FACTS is the nation’s leading provider of tuition payment plans, and has been serving schools and their families for over 25 years.
Families may select one of the following tuition payment plans when they establish their FACTS agreement:
· Payment in Full (tuition payment will be taken on July 1, 2018)
· Monthly Payments (11 payment plan will begin in July, 2018 and end in May, 2019)
· Quarterly Payments (payments will be scheduled in July, 2018, October, 2018, January, 2019 and April, 2019)
All school families are required to enroll in FACTS and select the Auto Pay feature when establishing their agreement.
Simple Steps to Enroll in a FACTS Payment Plan Online:
1. You will first need to create an online account. Click Here to establish your FACTS Online Account.
2. Then click on the Set Up a Payment Plan link.
3. Select the school year for which you will be paying.
4. Complete the steps as prompted.
Please note that there is a cost to school families to establish a FACTS account. For the 2018-2019 school year, the fee will be $25 or $50, and is dependent on the number of payments selected in the payment plan.
Financial Aid Information
Financial Aid may be available for ASCA students entering full day kindergarten through grade 8. FACTS Grant and Aid is used by both All Saints and the Catholic Education Foundation to evaluate school families. The process for financial aid begins with the required online application at the school website at FACTS. The online application fee is $30.
All applications and supporting paperwork must be submitted and verified by the March 1, 2018 deadline to be considered for diocesan aid. Applications should be made as soon as possible to ensure that all deadlines are met.
The Catholic Education Foundation (CEF) for the Diocese of Joliet distributes hundreds of needs-based scholarships each year. Students K-12 are eligible to apply for financial assistance to help cover the cost of tuition.
The tuition assistance grants from the Catholic Education Foundation ($700 per student) are determined on an annual basis. Families must apply each year in order to be considered.
Grant notification letters will be mailed in the late May/early June, 2018 time frame.