Tuition Payment Options
All Saints Catholic Academy uses FACTS/Nelnet Business Solutions, a third party tuition management company, to collect tuition and student fees that are owed to the school.
FACTS is the nation’s leading provider of tuition payment plans, and has been serving schools and their families for over 30 years (founded in 1986).
Families may select one of the following tuition payment plans when they establish their FACTS agreement:
- Payment in Full (tuition payment will be taken on July 1, 2021)
- Monthly Payments (11 payment plan will begin in July, 2021 and end in May, 2022)
- Quarterly Payments (payments will be scheduled in July, 2021, October, 2021, January, 2022, and April, 2022)
Please be aware of the following important information:
All school families are required to enroll in FACTS and select the Auto Pay feature when establishing their agreement. Families should establish their FACTS account online within one week of registration.
Simple Steps to Enroll in a FACTS Payment Plan Online:
1. You will first need to create an online account. Click Here to establish your FACTS Online Account.
2. Then click on the Set Up a Payment Plan link.
3. Select the school year for which you will be paying.
4. Complete the steps as prompted.
Please note that there is a cost to school families to establish a FACTS account. For the 2021-2022 school year, the fee will be $25 or $50, and is dependent on the number of payments selected in the payment plan.
Financial Aid Information
All Saints is please to be able to offer needs based financial assistance for the 2021-2022 school year to school families from among the following options:
- the Catholic Education Foundation (CEF) of the Diocese of Joliet
- Parish Assistance Awards for registered parishioners in good standing of ASCA's sponsoring and supporting parishes (availability varies)
- the Illinois Tax Credit Scholarship Program - Empower Illinois
FACTS is used by All Saints Catholic Academy and all diocesan schools for financial assistance application evaluation in addition to tuition and fee collection. All families seeking assistance are required to complete the FACTS Grant and Aid Assessment application which is used for Catholic Education Foundation (CEF) awards from the Diocese of Joliet at both the grade school and high school levels, and for parish assistance awards.
- Click here for more financial aid information and time sensitive application dates (English)
- Click here for more financial aid information and time sensitive application dates (Spanish)
Catholic Education Foundation (CEF) and Parish Assistance Awards
Please see the following important information about Catholic Education Foundation (CEF) and Parish Assistance Awards:
- All families seeking assistance must complete a FACTS Grant and Aid Assessment application each year . The FACTS application is used for both CEF and parish assistance awards.
- Needs based financial assistance is generally available for ASCA students entering K-8 (please note that this varies by parish with respect to parish awards – please speak with your pastor as to availability).
- All FACTS Grant and Aid Assessment applications must be completed and verified by the Monday, March 1, 2021 deadline.
- Do not delay - start your FACTS Grant and Aid Assessment application today by clicking here, and signing into your FACTS account. Be sure to upload all supporting documents by the March 1 deadline.
- There is a fee to file a FACTS Grant and Aid Assessment application, which is paid by the school family.
We wish to work with our school families and assist you with your financial assistance application, however, we must have your 2021-2022 application completed in a timely manner by the March 1, 2021 deadline for your family to be considered for financial assistance.
Tax Credit Scholarship Program - Empower Illinois
Wednesday, January 13, 2021 at 6:30 pm is the official date and time for the 2021-2022 Tax Credit Scholarship process to begin at empowerillinois.org .
Important: the application process for the Tax Credit Scholarship Program - Empower Illinois is a two step process that takes place on two nights (Wednesday, January 13 and Friday, January 15, 2021); and is separate and not connected with the application process for CEF and Parish Assistance awards.
Tax Credit Scholarship Program - Empower Illinois Reservation Night - Wednesday, January 13, 2021
Current Empower Illinois scholarship recipients, students who applied in 2020 and are currently on the waitlist, and potential new recipients ALL must apply online on Wednesday, January 13, 2021 beginning at 6:30 pm.
The reservation form will be available at 6:30 pm to complete, with submission of the reservation form beginning at 7 pm on Wednesday, January 13, 2021.
Tax Credit Scholarship Program - Empower Illinois Application Night - Friday, January 15, 2021
All families who complete a reservation form on Wednesday, January 13, 2021 will be notified by email on Friday, January 15, 2021 when part two of the application process opens.
All families seeking a Tax Credit Scholarship for the 2021-2022 school year are encouraged to complete their application before Monday, January 25, 2021 for their best chance at receiving a scholarship.
For more information on the Tax Credit Scholarship Program and how to apply, please click here. See also the information that is attached to this email about tuition assistance for Catholic school students.
If you have any questions about the financial aid process, please contact Patty Bajek, Director of Student Services, at (630) 961-6125, or email@example.com. If you need further information on completing the FACTS application, please contact their office directly at 1-800-390-4690.