Open For Business: All Saints Successfully Returned to 5 Day In Person Instruction This Fall
All Saints Catholic Academy is OPEN FOR BUSINESS. We thank you so much for your interest in All Saints.
- Click here to view Diocesan FAQ's Regarding Reopening
- Click here to view Diocesan Quick Facts
- Click here to view the Covid Return to School Guidance Flyer
Our primary goal in re-opening was to be able to welcome back our students safely. With the number of students enrolled to date, and the physical space that we have available, we have had to cut off new enrollment at this time. In an effort to keep our students safe within the building and their cohorts, we also are not currently offering personal tours. We encourge you to take our virtual tour - click here - (keep in mind that this drone tour was done prior to installing all of the safety protocols for our re-opening this fall).
We truly wish your family and student(s) all the best this current 2020-2021 school year.
At All Saints, our students are well known for their prowess in the area of mathmatics. To read more about the success of our 'mathletes', and 8th grade student, Michael Budd, please click here.
We invite you to find out more about All Saints Catholic Academy, one of the premier schools in the western suburbs, where academic excellence, and values based character building.
At All Saints Catholic Academy, lifelong memories and friendships are made and cherished. The All Saints Catholic Academy Mission is to develop future leaders who are formed by academic excellence, service to others, and respect for all in a Christ-centered community. ALL ARE WELCOME at All Saints. We celebrate and cherish our diversity. We hope that you can see your student and family here at All Saints.
All Saints Catholic Academy offers small classroom instruction (with two to three sections at every grade level - K - 8) superior academics, and superb preparation for high school and beyond. Our Growing Saints Early Childhood Academy preschool program offers parents of three and four year old students flexibility and choice in putting together their child's schedule.
Every Child Deserves a Great Educational Foundation on Which to Build
Our Growing Saints Early Childhood Academy preschool program offers parents of three and four year old students flexibility and choice in putting together their child's schedule. We offer the following for three and four year olds -
- Excellent, challenging academics - Our preschool curriculum includes Everyday Math (University of Chicago), World of Wonders Language Arts (McGraw Hill), Handwriting without Tears
- A wide variety of activities that include art, Spanish enrichment, music and physical education.
- Character, virtues building and faith formation in an elementary school setting with degreed and certified educators.
- End to end education and care that includes full and half days, and extended care.
- Large, bright and colorful classrooms. Full playground with padded surface.
- Opportunities for free and creative play and social-emotional development.
Our preschool offers robust academics in a true school setting, taught by certified teachers, with art, Spanish enrichment, music and physical education, and character/virtues building and faith formation. Find out more by contacting us TODAY!
Support All Saints Catholic Academy
Thank you for YOUR support of All Saints Catholic Academy. This year, we celebrate 15 years of academic excellence grounded in faith and tradition with our All Saints family, alumni, friends and benefactors, whom we thank for your constant prayers and financial support.
Your contribution to our 2019 - 2020 Annual Fund Appeal will be instrumental in:
- making a Catholic education more affordable to families in our community
- keeping All Saints competitive from a cost perspective
- generating scholarship assistance for those who are making sacrifices to afford an All Saints education, but need help to bridge the gap.
To contribute, please click here.
May God continue to richly bless you during these challenging times. We are grateful, and thank you for supporting the students of All Saints, and Catholic education. We are all 'saints in the making'.