COVID-19 Update for All Saints Catholic Academy
We invite you to find out more about All Saints Catholic Academy, one of the premier schools in the western suburbs, where academic excellence, and values based character building.
At All Saints Catholic Academy, lifelong memories and friendships are made and cherished. The All Saints Catholic Academy Mission is to develop future leaders who are formed by academic excellence, service to others, and respect for all in a Christ-centered community. ALL ARE WELCOME at All Saints. We celebrate and cherish our diversity. We hope that you can see your student and family here at All Saints.
All Saints Catholic Academy offers small classroom instruction (with two to three sections at every grade level - K - 8) superior academics, and superb preparation for high school and beyond. Our Growing Saints Early Childhood Academy preschool program offers parents of three and four year old students flexibility and choice in putting together their child's schedule.
Contact us to find out more, and to schedule a visit to see more about how All Saints may be the right choice for your student and family.
Every Child Deserves a Great Educational Foundation on Which to Build
Thank you for YOUR support of All Saints Catholic Academy. This year, we celebrate 15 years of academic excellence grounded in faith and tradition with our All Saints family, alumni, friends and benefactors, whom we thank for your constant prayers and financial support.
Your contribution to our 2019 - 2020 Annual Fund Appeal will be instrumental in:
- making a Catholic education more affordable to families in our community
- keeping All Saints competitive from a cost perspective
- generating scholarship assistance for those who are making sacrifices to afford an All Saints education, but need help to bridge the gap.
To contribute, please click here.
May God continue to richly bless you during this beautiful season. We are grateful, and thank you for supporting the students of All Saints, and Catholic education. We are all 'saints in the making'.
Our Growing Saints Early Childhood Academy preschool program offers parents of three and four year old students flexibility and choice in putting together their child's schedule. We offer the following for three and four year olds -
- Excellent, challenging academics - Our preschool curriculum includes Everyday Math (University of Chicago), World of Wonders Language Arts (McGraw Hill), Handwriting without Tears
- A wide variety of activities that include art, Spanish enrichment, music and physical education.
- Character, virtues building and faith formation in an elementary school setting with degreed and certified educators.
- End to end education and care that includes full and half days, and extended care.
- Large, bright and colorful classrooms. Full playground with padded surface.
- Opportunities for free and creative play and social-emotional development.
Our preschool offers robust academics in a true school setting, taught by certified teachers, with art, Spanish enrichment, music and physical education, and character/virtues building and faith formation. Find out more by contacting us TODAY!