2021-2022 Parent Student Handbook
Click here to view the 2021-2022 Parent Student Handbook.
2021-2022 School Calendar
Click here for the 2021-2022 School Calendar.
ACSA Hot Lunch Program
All Saints Catholic Academy is pleased to once again partner with Pancake Cafe, a venerable Naperville institution in fresh dining, presenting great tasting and nutritious lunch options for our preschool through grade 8 students and staff.
Ordering is as easy as 1 - 2 - 3
- Log into your SchoolSpeak account.
- Place your order ONLINE.
- Send in your cash or check payment (made out to ASCA) by the order deadline.
- All drinks and ice cream/frozen treats much be purchased ahead of time.
- Please complete an order for each student.
- Once your order has been entered in SchoolSpeak, you can send the payment to school by the due date. Payments will still need to be made by cash or check made out to ASCA (if you have multiple children, you may make out one check payment for the total).
- Be sure to print a copy of your order so that you have a record of which days you have ordered lunch/drinks for your student(s).
- We do not offer refunds or credits due to absence or illness.
If you have any questions about hot lunch ordering, please contact Cristine Shaw at email@example.com.
District 203 Transportation Services
Click here for the D203 Transportation Services Request Form.
2020-2021 New Family Referral Form
If you are a new school family this year, and another school family recommended All Saints to you, or positively influenced you to enroll your student(s) at ASCA this year, the family who referred you may be eligible for a referral credit of $250 toward their Family Fundraising Obligation (FFO).
Please let us know who the referring family is by clicking here to fill out a short form. And remember that YOU may be eligible for a referral credit in the future when you share your All Saints experiences with potential new school families. Questions? Please contact Patty Bajek at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please click here for the dismissal map.
Record Release Forms
Form to Obtain Student Records Release from ASCA
Records Release Form to ASCA
All Saints Catholic Academy Technology Plan
The Diocese stresses its commitment to the analyses of the progress that students, teachers, administrators and individual schools make towards the effective use of technology to achieve 21st Century skills.
Miscellaneous Program and Policy Information
Click here for the Illinois School Bus Safety Program for Pre K and Grades K - 8
Click here for the School Bus Safety Curriculum - Field Trip Safety Reminders
Click here for the Diocese of Catholic Schools Office Student Agreement for Internet Access and Related Technology Use
Click here for the Diocese of Catholic Schools Office Social Media Policy
Click here for ASCA's Bullying Prevention Policy
Click here for ASCA's Non Discrimination Policy.
Spirit Wear Sales - Deb's Embroidery
All Saints is now pleased to be partnering with Deb's Embroidery to be able to offer spirit wear year round!
All of the great brands that you know and love are represented: Under Armour, Champion, Holloway , and Gilden. Hoodies, t-shirts, pants, jackets, and headbands. Show your All Saints school and athletics spirit. Orders will be delivered to your student at school within 1 - 3 weeks of order.
- Click here to order your All Saints Spirit Wear.
- Click here to order your ASCA Athletics Spirit Wear.
The Access Code: saints
All Saints Catholic Academy Strategic Plan
Please click here for the current Strategic Plan.
Tuition and Fees Paid in Calendar Year 2019 or 2020
To access and print out this information that you may need for tax purposes, please see the following instructions (please note that the school will not be sending these documents home in hard copy. Parents are responsible for printing out their own copy):
- Log into your FACTS account.
- Click on View Details in the Payment Plan and Billing box.
- Next - click on the View Payment Summary Box.
- Next - Select the year 2019 or 2020 from the pull down menu. This will give you all of your payments via FACTS for calendar year 2019 or 2020.
- Print document.
Questions? Please contact Maryanne Higdon at email@example.com.