11th Annual ASCA Fun Fair - Winter Wonderland
Save the date for our 11th Annual Fun Fair on Friday, January 31st. LETS’ HAVE SOME FUN!
The Winter Wonderland is almost here! It's time to sign up for Fun Fair. The Class of 2020 can't wait to see you there!
- 5:30 – 6 pm: Early Bird Entry for Preschool/Kindergarten ONLY. Our youngest saints have the whole fair to themselves!
- 6 – 8 pm: Entry for ALL Kids
Please return your order form and payment as soon as possible or order online at https://tinyurl.com/FunFair2020
The hard deadline for the t-shirts and hats is Monday, January 13th at 4 pm; we cannot accept any orders after that date. There will be a limited amount of shirts available for purchase at the Fair in limited sizes.
Click here for the Fun Fair Parent Letter
Click here for the Fun Fair Items Available Info
Click here for the Fun Fair Order Form
Click here to place your 2020 Fun Fair order online.
New this year:
- Limited Edition ASCA Hats – 3 styles to choose from and they can be worn to school on Friday, January 31st during Catholic School Week! There is a hard deadline of Monday, January 13th at 4 pm to order hats.
- Basket of Privileges Raffle – Stay tuned for details coming soon.
- Giant Operation Game!
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THE FUN FAIR and the FUN FAIR T-SHIRT
- The fun fair is one of the biggest fundraisers for the 8th grade class trip for the ASCA Class of 2020.
- Students who purchase the 2020 Fun Fair T-shirt will be able to have a dress down day and wear their t-shirt to school on Friday, January 31st.
- On Friday, January 31st, only students who have purchased the 2020 Fun Fair t-shirt will be able to be out of uniform. It is NOT a 'Spiritwear Friday'. It is NOT a 'wear a Fun Fair t-shirt from a year other than 2020 day'. It is NOT a 'use an out of uniform pass from my birthday or other out of uniform pass day'. Students who DID NOT PURCHASE the 2020 Fun Fair t-shirt will be expected TO BE IN UNIFORM on Friday, January 31.
- Only students are required to purchase a wristband. Parents are welcome to accompany their student to the fun fair, and do not have to purchase a wristband. The family max amount only takes into account the number of students who will be attending the Fun Fair. If you overpaid, it has been noted, and a refund will be coming your way.
Fun Fair Soda Pop Toss and Cake Walk Donations
We are in need of donations for the always popular Soda Pop Toss and Cake Walk. Please contribute if you are able. All flavors of soda in 2 liter bottles and all types of baked goods are welcome. Soda bottles can be dropped off at Door 1 Welcome Desk from January 27-30th. Baked goods can be dropped off January 30th – January 31st, also at Door 1 Welcome Desk. Thank you in advance for your help in making the Fun Fair a success!