Extended Care Program
All Saints Catholic Academy is pleased to offer families child care supervision through RLS Tutoring, Inc. for our full day students in Preschool and Kindergarten through Grade 8 after school. The after school program runs until 6 PM.
After School Care
After School Care: RLS Tutoring, Inc. will be providing After School Care at ASCA.
Effective September 14, 2020
In an effort to better serve you, RLS Tutoring has adopted a new attendance platform for After Care. EZ Care, our new software, is much more user friendly and allows you, as parents, to view your child's attendance, edit your child's emergency contacts, and even pay your invoice . Below are the steps to set up your parent portal:
How to Register and Log In to the Parent Portal
- Go to ezcaresoftware.com/parent-portal/
- Enter your email, then click Register. A secure four-digit pin number will be emailed to that address. Check your spam folder if it's not in your inbox.
- Note: If you receive an error message, the email may not match what is on file at your center. Contact your center's administrator to confirm the email.
- Enter the Registration Pin on the registration screen.
- Enter and confirm a password, then click Finish and you'll be logged in.
- Note: Passwords must be at least 8 characters long, with one uppercase letter, one lowercase letter, and one number
How to Make Payments Online
- Note: This feature will be available October 1st
- Log in and click Ledger to view a listing of all payments, credits, and charges to your family's account.
- Click Pay Now. Complete the payment account information and amount. Don't forget to specify the typed of receipt you would like to receive.
- Tip: Click Payment Accounts to enter and save payment info for future use.
- After you enter your information, click Submit to process your payment.
- A payment confirmation window will appear. Click Close. If your preferences are set to receive receipts via email, you'll find a receipt in your inbox right away.
Using the Parent Portal
The Parent Portal is a convenient tool that helps you stay connected to your childcare providers and educators in many important ways. Through the Portal you can:
- Review and edit contact information
- View tuition postings and transactions
- Make online payments
How to Use the Tabs
- Family - keep your records up to date and review a list of previous communications
- Ledger - review tuition postings, charges, and payments on your account in real time
- Child - maintain all the important data for each child
- Schedule - RLS Tutoring does not use this feature since we are a drop-in After Care
- Contracted - RLS Tutoring does not use this feature since we are a drop-in After Care
- Actual - View your child's actual attendance to make sure that charges on your account are accurate
We are excited to be your after school care provider for the 2020 -2021 school year! Not only will we provide a safe environment for your child, but we will also provide your child with:
• Experienced staff
• Homework help
• Age/grade appropriate activities
• Theme weeks
• Special events
• Reduced rate for after school programs
• Organized games
Please click here for RLS Program Information.
Please click here for RLS Covid Protocols.
To register, please go to the following link: http://rlstutoringinc.org/all-saints-catholic-academy/
RLS Tutoring, Inc.
Kathy Biegalski, President