2021-2022 Parent Student Handbook
Click here to view the 2021-2022 Parent Student Handbook.
2021-2022 School Calendar
Click here for the 2021-2022 School Calendar.
2021 Summer Reading Lists
As we enter into summer vacation mode, our minds are ready to relax and take a break. I encourage you all to do that, but don’t completely forget about school! To avoid the "summer slide" we ask all students to continue to practice their reading and math skills throughout the summer. All students entering junior high will be given a summer math packet with their report card tomorrow. Summer reading lists can be downloaded here:
Please make time throughout the summer to read and practice your math skills!
May 2021 Hot Lunch
All Saints Catholic Academy is pleased to once again partner with Pancake Cafe, a venerable Naperville institution in fresh dining, presenting great tasting and nutritious lunch options for our preschool through grade 8 students and staff.
Ordering is as easy as 1 - 2 - 3
- Log into your SchoolSpeak account.
- Place your order ONLINE.
- Send in your cash or check payment (made out to ASCA) by the order deadline.
May Hot Lunch Ordering will be open in SchoolSpeak until Tuesday, April 20.
Items you will not want to miss:
- Fan Favorite French Toast Sticks will be served on Friday, May 21.
- On Tuesday, May 25, we will be serving a jumbo Ice Cream Sandwich for dessert.
Additionally - for our 8th grade students only - in honor of their last hot lunch ever at All Saints, Pancake Cafe is serving a jumbo Ice Cream Sandwich for dessert for any 8th grader that orders lunch on Tuesday, May 18.
Please note the following important ordering dates:
- the Last Day 8th grade students should order lunch is Tuesday, May 18
- the Last Day Preschool and K students should order lunch is Friday, May 21
- the Last Day grade 1-7 students should order lunch is Wednesday, May 26.
Ordering is now open until Tuesday April 20.
- All drinks and ice cream/frozen treats much be purchased ahead of time.
- Please complete an order for each student.
- Once your order has been entered in SchoolSpeak, you can send the payment to school by the due date (Tuesday, April 20). Payments will still need to be made by cash or check made out to ASCA (if you have multiple children, you may make out one check payment for the total).
- Be sure to print a copy of your order so that you have a record of which days you have ordered lunch/drinks for your student(s).
- We do not offer refunds or credits due to absence or illness.
If you have any questions about hot lunch ordering, please contact Cristine Shaw at email@example.com.
Out of Uniform Fundraiser for the ASCA Class of 2022
Out-of-Uniform fundraiser days are being offered by the current 7th grade class to raise funds for its 8th grade trip next year. Your child can enjoy a total of seven Out-of-Uniform days by participating in this fundraiser.
Out-of-Uniform fundraiser days will be:
• Tuesday, October 13, 2020
• Friday, November 20, 2020
• Monday, December 21, 2020
• Thursday, January 21, 2021
• Thursday, February 25, 2021
• Friday, March 26, 2021
• Tuesday, April 20, 2021
The cost to participate is:
• $20 (per child) to participate in the Prepaid Package for all 7 Out-of-Uniform days (with a $50 MAXIMUM per family)
• $10 (per child) Drop-in Rate for each individual Out-of-Uniform Day
To take advantage of the Prepaid Package, please click here for the form, which must be returned to the school office by Friday, October 2, 2020. A hard copy of this form was sent home with all youngest and only students.
Payment should be via cash or check (payable to ASCA). If you prefer to pay for each Out-of-Uniform day separately, your child must bring in $10 cash the morning of the scheduled Out-of Uniform day.
Students who do not participate in this fundraiser must be in Perfect Uniform on these days. Out of uniform passes can not be used. This fundraiser does not count toward your FFO.
Any questions, please contact Christy Kluzak at firstname.lastname@example.org or Katy Maurer at email@example.com.
The Class of 2022 thanks you for your generous support!
2020-2021 All Saints Math Club
Do you enjoy puzzles and figuring out challenging problems? The All Saints Math Club offers an enrichment opportunity that encourages students to explore a wide range of problems while developing deeper problem-solving skills We also help the students prepare for competitions that will be happening virtually this year Given the cross-grade participation, we will need to meet virtually this fall, typically on Sunday evenings
A brief informational session will be available on two different days to address questions For those interested, please contact Justin Budd: firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here for the flyer.
Spirit Wear Sales - Deb's Embroidery
All Saints is now pleased to be partnering with Deb's Embroidery to be able to offer spirit wear year round!
All of the great brands that you know and love are represented: Under Armour, Champion, Holloway , and Gilden. Hoodies, t-shirts, pants, jackets, and headbands. Show your All Saints school and athletics spirit. Orders will be delivered to your student at school within 1 - 3 weeks of order.
- Click here to order your All Saints Spirit Wear.
- Click here to order your ASCA Athletics Spirit Wear.
All Saints Collects Box Tops for Education and Pop Tabs for Ronald McDonald House
Thank you to everyone for collecting and turning in your Box Tops for Education – both paper and electronic. A few parents asked us if they were still collecting paper box tops, and the answer is YES! (as long as they are not expired). Folks should also continue to use the App, and be sure to scan your receipts within 14 days of purchase.
For more information on the Box Tops for Education program, please click here. Need more info on how to submit digital Box Tops? Go to https://youtu.be/qWuXDKejVEg.
We also are collecting your pop can tops for Ronald McDonald House. Questions? Contact Gretchen Muller at email@example.com. Thank you in advance for your help!
The following are available for sale in the school office, or by contacting Maryanne Higdon at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Grades K-8 Headsets - $25.00
Preschool and Kindergarten Nap Mats $25.00
Replacement Assignment Notebook $5.00
Replacement Pencil Case $5.00
ASCA Car Decals and magnets $5 each.