Registration Deadline for Parents Night Out at Airtastic Play Land
Here are all of the details about this 'fantastic' event at Airtastic. Bring on the fun!!!
First of all, see if you can answer the following questions:
- Are you a parent of a K-5th grader?
- Would you like to get some Christmas shopping done, or enjoy an evening out, while your child plays with classmates?
If you answered yes, then read on.................................................. and the answer is -
Sign up for Parents' Night Out on Saturday, December 9th from 6-8pm at Airtastic in Aurora!
Here are the answers to all of the questions that you might have -
- How much does it cost? $13/child and includes 90 minutes of jumping followed by pizza and a drink.
- Do I have to pre-register? Yes. We need an accurate headcount so that Airtastic can appropriately staff the event. This will also speed the check-in and prevent long lines.
- How to I pay for the event? The $13/child cost should be paid by CASH. This is not an ASCA-hosted event. Airtastic does not accept personal checks or individual credit cards for a group event.
- Are there family discounts? No, this is an outside vendor. The normal cost for 2 hours is $10.50 and the $13 includes pizza and beverage. We cannot split this amount: the cost is $13/child.
- If I already have a waiver on file with Airtastic, why must I submit a paper copy? SHPP volunteers are not Airtastic employees and we cannot verify an on-line waiver. We ask that you please submit a paper copy of the waiver, and note each child individually.
Thank you in advance for your understanding and participation.
Please see the attachments and forms below, both of which should be returned to school with your $13 cash payment per child by Friday, December 1st. If you have any questions, please contact Jennifer Haidu at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope it will be a great night for parents and children alike!
Parents Night Out Flyer and Registration Form
Airtastic Liability Form