No Cookin’ in the Kitchen at MOD Pizza
Have you heard? The No Cookin’ party is moving to MOD Pizza (South Naperville) in Naperville Crossings at 2835 Showplace Drive – Unit 10-40, Naperville, 60564, (630) 946-0300 from 10:30 am – 10 pm.
Click here for the event flyer.
Here is the Group Raise link for the MOD fundraiser. https://www.groupraise.com/events/197900-all-saints-catholic-academy-at-mod-pizza
You can participate in this fundraiser in three ways: take out, delivery, or pick up.
MOD Pizza will accept your order in two ways:
- Restaurant Website
- Storefront Walk-in
Please read the instructions below, so that MOD Pizza knows you are with the GroupRaise Meal for All Saints Catholic Academy, and our school will get 20% of your meal’s price donated back!
Restaurant Website - Visit MOD Pizza's online order website. Use the promotion code of GR197900A and 20% of your meal’s price will be donated back to All Saints Catholic Academy.
Storefront Walk-in - Visit the location at 2835 Showplace Drive – Unit 10-40, Naperville, 60564 (this is the only location that is participating), and they will take your order from their storefront. Mention that you are with All Saints Catholic Academy before placing your order.
Menu - Click here for the menu.
What you need to know about September’s No Cookin’ Night:
- When: Thursday, September 16, 2021 from 10:30 am to 9 pm
- Where: MOD Pizza, located at 2835 Showplace Drive – Unit 10-40, Naperville, 60564
- Why: Delicious food, fun with friends, AND, MOD Pizza will be donating 20% of qualifying sales back to ASCA.
- How: See the instructions above.
- Last Word: Students who participate in the event will receive a Pick a Day Out of Uniform Pass. Simply send in your receipt, dated picture, etc. in an envelope marked ‘MOD Pizza Night’ and your student’s name(s) and homeroom(s) OR, send your receipt, dated picture, etc. via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘MOD Pizza’ and your student’s name(s) and homeroom(s)" in the subject line.
As always, thank you for your participation. Please note that participation in No Cookin' nights does not count toward your FFO (Family Fundraising Obligation).