SCRIP Physical Gift Card Ordering IS HERE (counts toward the FFO)
Another fundraising opportunity that counts toward the Family Fundraising Obligation (FFO) is SCRIP. Think about all of the gift cards that you purchase for others. Think of all of the places that you shop where you could use a gift card. Instead of buying gift cards at a grocery or retail store like Mariano's, Walmart or Target – purchase them via the SCRIP program, and earn toward your FFO!
Each week, families can purchase eGift cards or reloads via SCRIP. For the next couple of weeks, you can purchase Physical Gift Cards. This only happens a couple of times a year - and THIS IS THE WEEK to get your order in!
Now is your chance to get some holiday gift shopping done, get a reloadable card, or order from a vendor that only offers physical cards. The limit for physical cards per family order is $500.
Next Steps to Place a SCRIP Order
1. Waivers – click here- must be completed by THIS Friday, December 3rd, and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org; or paper copies can be returned to school by noon THIS Friday, December 3rd.
2. Place your order by THIS FRIDAY, December 3rd so your order can be processed. Payment can be made by bank transfer or credit card (no checks will be accepted). Please note that Local Orders (Casey’s, Downtown Naperville) cannot be processed at this time.
3. Cards will be sent home in your student's backpack on Friday, December 10.
If you are a ‘newbie’, you may be asking yourself, 'What do I need to do to start earning with Scrip?'
1. Download the RaiseRight Fundraising app on your smartphone.
2. What is the cost? Pay by Bank Transfer ($0.15 per order) or Credit Card (2.60% fee). Personal checks are not accepted.
3. Use the RaiseRight app on your smartphone to order E Cards or ship-to-home cards. When registering there is a code to enter, and your student's name to receive FFO credit. Please contact email@example.com for the code.
If you have any questions or need help, please contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can continue to order SCRIP eGift cards and cards that are “Ship to Home Eligible” too, but this is the only chance for physical cards before the holidays.