Student Voices Candy Cane Sales
The Student Voices Candy Cane Sale will run from Wednesday, December 5 through Wednesday, December 12. Make someone's holiday sweet by purchasing a candy cane. All ASCA students and staff are invited to purchase a candy cane for a friend, a sibling, a teacher, a staff member, or even your whole class.
Wish them a blessed Christmas and simply let them know that you are thinking of them.
- What : Surprise a friend, teacher or staff member with a Candy Cane and your own personalized message.
- Who: Anyone can purchase Candy Canes for $1.00 each. You can pay by cash or check.
- Where : Submit order form, exact money and your personal message for each Candy Gram purchased to your Homeroom teacher.
- When : Order from Wednesday, December 5th to Wednesday, December 12th.
- How : Fill out the order form below. If purchasing for more than one person, each name and your own personal message must be included along with your order form.
Candy Canes will be distributed at the end of the day on December 20th.
Click here for the Candy Cane Order Form
Click here for the Candy Cane Message Form
Important Note: A Message Form MUST BE FILLED OUT for each candy cane recipient. For example, if you purchase a candy cane for each student in your child's class, you will need to fill out a separate message form for each student in that class (one for Susie, one for Jonah, one for Ellen, one for Robbie............... etc) . Our elves are simply too busy this time of year to prepare this important piece of paperwork that accompanies each candy cane.
Questions? Contact Mrs. Kazlauskas at firstname.lastname@example.org.