Out of Uniform Fundraiser - Class of 2022
Out-of-Uniform fundraiser days are offered by the current 7th grade class (Class of 2022) to raise money for its 8th grade trip next year.
Your child can enjoy a total of 7 Out-of-Uniform days by participating in the fundraiser.
Out-of-Uniform fundraiser days are:
• Tuesday, October 13, 2020
• Friday, November 20, 2020
• Monday, December 21, 2020
• Thursday, January 21, 2021
• Thursday, February 25, 2021
• Friday, March 26, 2021
• Tuesday, April 20, 2021
The cost to participate is:
• $20 (per child) to participate in the Prepaid Package for all 7 Out-of-Uniform days (with a $50 MAXIMUM per family)
• $10 (per child) Drop-in Rate for each individual Out-of-Uniform Day
To take advantage of the Prepaid Package, please click here for the form, which must be returned to the school office by Friday, October 2, 2020. Payment should be via cash or check (payable to ASCA). If you prefer to pay for each Out-of-Uniform day separately, your child must bring in $10 cash the morning of the scheduled Out-ofUniform day.
Students who do not participate in this fundraiser must be in Perfect Uniform. Out of uniform passes can not be used. This fundraiser does not count toward your FFO.
Any questions, please contact Christy Kluzak at email@example.com or Katy Maurer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Class of 2022 thanks you for your generous support!