Summer SCRIP Purchases
All school families are responsible for what we call the Family Fundraising Obligation (or FFO) at All Saints.
- The FFO for families with Kindergarten through Grade 8 students is $500 per family.
- The FFO for families with preschool only students is $250 per family.
Families have until April 30, 2022 to fundraise to meet their 2021-2022 FFO. All Saints does offer a number of different fundraising opportunities throughout the school year for you to complete this obligation.
There is one opportunity that is available to ALL school families right now, and that is our SCRIP program.
SCRIP is a convenient and powerful fundraising program which earns money for the school, helps school families satisfy their Family Fundraising Obligation (FFO), and can even generate future year's tuition credit through the purchase of gift cards to establishments where the buyer regularly shops, dines, purchases their morning coffee, or travels.
For every gift card purchased, a percentage goes towards your Family Fundraising Obligation (FFO). Families pay the face value of the gift card, and the percentage offered by the retailer will go toward your FFO.
How does this work?
For example, your family is planning on going out for dinner at the Outback Steakhouse. Gift cards for Outback offer a 10% rebate. You purchase $100 worth of gift cards for Outback via SCRIP. You earn $10, or 10% of $100 toward your FFO! It is as easy as that!
Now say you are planning on purchasing some uniforms for your student from Lands' End. Gift cards for Lands' End offer a 15% rebate. You purchase $200 worth of gift cards for Lands' End via SCRIP. You earn $30, or 15% of $200 toward your FFO!
AND, once you have fully met your FFO, 50% of any additional SCRIP earnings will become a tuition credit for the 2022-2023 school year. You are welcome to have Grandma and Grandpa, or Aunt Nellie set up an account, and earmark their earnings toward your student/family.
It is easy to get started earning TODAY!
You must be asking yourself, 'What do I need to do?'
- #1: Download the RaiseRight Fundraising app on your smartphone.
- At this time you can only order E Cards or Cards that indicate that they can be shipped to your home (Ship-to Home cards).
- What is the cost? Pay by Bank Transfer ($0.15 per order) or Credit Card (2.60% fee). Personal checks are not accepted.
- Use the RaiseRight app on your smartphone to order E Cards or ship-to-home cards. Please contact our Scrip team at email@example.com when registering for the code. Please be sure to enter your student's name to receive FFO credit.
- For vendors that do not have e-cards or ship-to-home options, you will have a chance to purchase from those vendors once the school year begins in the fall.