We are in Open Enrollement, accepting registration for the 2018-2019 school year for all grades - preschool through Grade 8 - as openings remain.
New preschool offerings for this fall:
- Mommy and Me for 2 year olds and their parent/caregiver
- On My Own for 3 year olds who turn three between 9/2/2018 and 12/31/2018
Preschool openings are going fast. Please do not wait!
Click here for the registration paperwork.
Click here for the 2018-2019 School Calendar.
All Saints is pleased to offer a Tuition Transfer Grant to any family who transfers their child into grades 1-7 from any local private*, public, charter or home school for the 2018-2019 school year. With this two-year grant, families will receive $1,000 per student in year one, and $500 per student in year two, which will be applied to offset the current school tuition. Families with more than one K-8 student must choose either the Tuition Transfer Grant, or the Multiple Child Discount.
At All Saints Catholic Academy, our advanced curriculum exceeds state and diocesan standards, with our students consistently performing in the top 25% of standardized testing. Our degreed and certified faculty is dedicated to maximizing each child’s God given potential in a nurturing, family atmosphere. With our smaller class sizes, longer school day (8 am – 3:30 pm), and many curricular and extracurricular activities, your child will have a greater opportunity to excel.
Please call (630) 961-6125 to schedule a tour or shadow opportunity.
*Students transferring from another Catholic school within the Dioceses of Joliet, Peoria, Rockford, Springfield and the Archdiocese of Chicago are not eligible.
Please click here for the 2018-2019 All Saints Catholic Academy registration packet.
For more information on tuition and fees, please click here.
Your registration paperwork should include the following (please use the following checklist to make sure your application is complete)
- Certified birth certificate copy (not hospital certificate) for each student. Registrations will not be accepted without birth certificate.
- 2018-2019 Family Information Form (one per family)
- 2018-2019 New Student Registration Form (one per student)
- 2018-2019 Parent Partnership Agreement [one per family, signed by both parent(s)/guardian(s) where applicable]
- $250 New Family Registration Fee (this is a per family fee) Checks may be made out to All Saints Catholic Academy.
Registration applications may be brought or mailed to:
All Saints Catholic Academy
Attn: 2018-2019 Registration
1155 Aurora Avenue
Naperville, IL 60540
School Office Hours are 7 am – 4:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
Please note that the registration fee for families who register after July 1, 2018 will increase to $275 per family. Registrations received after August 1, 2018 will increase to $300 per family. Applications will be evaluated based on the ASCA Admission Policy (which can be found at the school website), class availability, and on the date of registration.
WELCOME TO OUR ALL SAINTS FAMILY!