Catholic Schools Week - No Cookin' in the Kitchen at Little Pops Pizzeria
Let's celebrate Catholic Schools Week with a No Cookin' party at Little Pops Pizzeria at both their Naperville and Aurora locations! Get ready for some delicious New York style pizza and other delicious goodies from one our family owned community businesses. Click here for the menu.
Here is all you need to know about the Little Pops No Cookin’ event:
- When: Wednesday, February 1, 2023
- Where and Time: Little Pops TWO locations: 1819 Wehrli Road, Naperville 60565 AND 3015 E. New York Street - A-13, Aurora, 60504 - all day long from 11am - 9pm.
- Why: Delicious food AND Little Pops will be donating 20% of qualifying sales back to ASCA (pre tax purchase excluding alcohol where applicable).
- Last Word: As always, students who attend the event will receive a Pick a Day Out of Uniform Pass. Simply send in one of the following in an envelope marked ‘Little Pops' and your student’s name(s) and homeroom(s) OR via email to email@example.com with ‘Little Pops' and your student’s name(s) and homeroom(s)" in the subject line.:
• A copy of your email order confirmation or other order support or
• A picture of your family pizza party
For All Saints to receive credit for your purchase:
- Don't forget to mention All Saints so your sales will count.
- If you order online, please type ALL SAINTS in the notes.
WE'RE OPEN for PICK-UP & DELIVERY ONLY
Two easy ways to order:
1) ORDERING ONLINE for CURBSIDE PICK-UP (remember to click “Submit” at end of order) at www.orderlittlepops.com
2) If you are unable to order online, you can call us at (630) 210-8084 for CURBSIDE PICK-UP
If you are unable to order online, please call 630-687-9400.
Thank you for your support - the response to our No Cookin' events this year has been tremendous! We hope that you enjoy your Little Pops pizza!
Upcoming No Cookin' events include the following locations: Raising Cane's, That Burger Joint/Oberweis, and Buona Beef. Please note that No Cookin' events do not count toward the FFO (Family Fundraising Obligation).