8th Grade Morphing Video Photo Submission Deadline
One of our most cherished traditions at All Saints celebrates our graduates with a special video where we watch each student 'grow up' before our eyes. It is known as the Morphing Video.
It debuts at the 8th Grade Yearbook Signing Party, and always a big hit with the students. We then put it up on the big screen in the hallway outside the Health Office on continuous play for our entire school community to enjoy as the school year winds down. It is rare to walk down the hall and not find a class that is sitting there watching the video. It is so much fun to watch the younger students try to guess who the 8th grade students are before they morph into their graduation photo, and their name appears on the screen.
If you would like to take a look at the Morphing Video from the ASCA Class of 2021, click here.
Please see the following information about your photo selection:
The following photos requested below are suggestions. If you don’t have the exact timing requested still, please provide 4 pictures showing their growth progression from infancy. Remember the goal of the video is to show how your child has grown through the years:
- Photo 1: Newborn photo or from first year
- Photo 3: Kindergarten or 1st grade
- Photo 4: 4th or 5th grade
- Photo 5: We will use the 8th grade photo taken at school in the graduation gown. You do not need to supply this one.
Some helpful hints:
- Photo should clearly show your child’s face. The full head must be shown. Do not have part of their head or hair cut off. Portrait shots work best. Head must be facing forward so both eyes and cheeks are visible. Eyes should be open.
- Your child’s head should not take up more than 75% of the photo.
- Another person can be in the photo if they are next to your child, as long as your child’s entire head is shown. The other person’s face will not appear in the video.
- Please only use color photos.
The deadline to submit your photos is Tuesday, December 14.
Please see the following two important documents attached to this email for further instructions on the photo submission process:
If you have any questions, please contact Katy Maurer at email@example.com.