It is a Great Day to be a Saint!
Our Growing Saints Early Childhood Academy preschool program offers parents of three and four year old students flexibility and choice in putting together their child's schedule. We offer the following for three and four year olds -
- Excellent, challenging academics - Our preschool curriculum includes Everyday Math (University of Chicago), World of Wonders Language Arts (McGraw Hill), Handwriting without Tears
- A wide variety of activities that include art, Spanish enrichment, music and physical education.
- Character, virtues building and faith formation in an elementary school setting with degreed and certified educators.
- End to end education and care that includes full and half days, and extended care.
- Large, bright and colorful classrooms. Full playground with padded surface.
- Opportunities for free and creative play and social-emotional development.
Kindergarten through Grade 8
All Saints Catholic Academy offers small classroom instruction (with two to three sections at almost every grade level), superior academics, outstanding extracurriculars, and superb preparation for high school and beyond. All Saints offers a Tuition Transfer Grant to students transferring into grades 1-7 from local private (non-parochial) and public schools. The grant totals $1,500 over a two year period.
Contact us for more information, or to schedule a visit.
Summer Reading Program
At All Saints, we keep learning all summer long!
To view the Kindergarten Reading List - CLICK HERE.
To view the Grade 1 - 5 Reading Lists and Projects - CLICK HERE.
To see the Junior High (Grades 6 - 8) Reading Lists on our website with Live Links to the ASCA Summer Book Chat - CLICK HERE (be sure to scroll down the page to find). To view the Junior High Reading List packet, CLICK HERE.
NEW THIS YEAR - Parent Reading List - CLICK HERE.