Grandparents Day is Coming!
Grandparents Day is fast approaching this coming Tuesday, November 21st. All RSVPs were due by Friday, Nov. 10th, so please encourage your guests to do so by calling 630-961-6125 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, this is truly a feel good event at ASCA, so if you want to volunteer, please use SignUp Genius at http://www.signupgenius.com/go/5080b44acab2da13-grandparents.
A few important reminders for the day:
- Check-in for guests will begin at noon
- Families will be moving through the day as a unit. Please let your older children know that they will be instructed to join their youngest siblings in their classroom and will stay together as a family for the duration of the event.
- Guests of 8th grade students have been asked to write a letter to their student. Please remind them to do so and bring it along to give to their student on Grandparents Day.
- We are looking for grandparents and guests of 4th and 5th grade students who are willing to participate in a game show during the Grandparents Day event. If your guest is interested please have them contact us at 630-961-6125 or email@example.com.
- Guests will be allowed to leave upon conclusion of the program with their student. Please make sure your student knows if they will be going home with their grandparent/guest or if you will be picking up according to your usual routine.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact Lisa Hajek at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to another wonderful Grandparents Day event!